Skip to main content

Who needs a license?

We require that a license be issued for any party that either:

  • stores a copy of the font files
  • installs the font files
  • makes use of the fonts
  • reproduces and displays the typeface

Do I need a license?

You do if you need to do any of the above.

Who is covered by my license?

The contracting Company to which the license is issued is, by definition, covered by the license. In addition, we have built specific mechanisms for scenarios were suppliers need to have access to the fonts. In this case, the license covers them: they do not need to buy a license because they are already covered by yours, with certain restrictions.

For the Desktop License:

  • Printers, service bureaus, and similar suppliers

For the Web and App Licenses:

  • Web agencies, web and app developers