Social media license FAQ

What’s the difference between “Social media” and “Audio-Visual and Film”?

A Social media license is for use in social media images and videos, as organic, paid-for, promoted, or sponsored posts on Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, and other channels.

An Audio-Visual and Film license is required for film, movie clip, short movie, corporate movie, etc. that are broadcasted on TV and cinema.

An advertising license is required For TV advertising.