The below add-ons are not part of the Standard License and are not available for online licensing. Please get in touch for a quote.
- Logo License for use of an outlined font, modified or not, in an artwork that can be trademarked or registered such as logo, brand mark, tagline, baseline, or slogan.
- Audio-Visual and Film License for use in audio-visual, film, TV, streaming, broadcasting, or motion graphics material, public or private.
- Third Party License for the transmission of the font to designated third parties for the provision of services and editing exclusively in connection with the Brand or Project.
- Advertising (OOH/DOOH) License for use in advertising campaigns, audio-visual ads, billboards, vehicles, out-of-home advertising, and digital out-of-home advertising.
- Online advertising License for use in banners, pop-up advertising, email newsletters, and HTML5 ads on third parties web servers and websites.
- Digital POS License for use in digital point-of-sale displays and in-store advertisement, retail stores, and public indoor displays.
- Product Packaging & Merchandise License for use in product packaging and labels, promotional or commercial goods, and merchandise such as textile products and accessories.
- OEM Software/Hardware embedding License for embedding the font in hardware devices, consumer electronics, and standalone software.
- Videogame License for embedding the font in a videogame title.
- Epub and Online PDF Publications License for embedding the font in Epubs or PDF documents available for download.
- Powerpoint embedding License for embedding the font in PowerPoint and other presentation software documents.
- Architecture, signage and environmental graphics License to use of the font on a designated geographical location, such as building, exhibition, event, conference, congress, or festival, for digital and analog signage, and environmental graphics.
- Server License to use the font in a web server or a CMS for the dynamic generation of analog and digital content such as PDF, business documents, brand assets, retail labels, variable data prints, tickets.
- Analog Distribution License for creating alphabet or letterform products such as stamps, house numbers, letter stickers.